Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More on Sacramento

I've been meaning to post pics from my trip to Sac to visit my cousin, and I'm finally getting around to it! Here are a few photos of my time with my dear cousin Jess:

Jess and me with our bundles of fun. I can't tell you how many pictures we took to try to get both of our children to look at the camera, but it never actually happened!


Taking a walk to the park. We ended up having to turn back early to feed The Chubs, but it was a gorgeous day!


The Chubs and her cousin Micah, bonding already.


Checking each other out. The Chubs wanted to know who this guy was that was stealing all her thunder that week ;)

Is this little one too cute or what? Loved his little matching cowboy boots. His grandma is holding him in this picture.

And after going through all my photos I was extremely disappointed in myself. I should've taken many, many more photos. I guess we were just having too good a time to think about it. Thanks again for the fun trip Jess!

- Side (random) note - The Chubs really does look like a hunka chunk next to her cousin. It makes me realize she really has put on some good extra weight regardless of her reflux issues. It made me smile to see her baby thunder thighs next to his. Keep growing little muffin!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I ended up taking very few pictures, and the ones I took are not great. I think we were all just "in the moment." Glad you got the ones you did. So cute to see the cousins together.

    ReplyDelete