Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And we're off!

We're off to Arizona tonight. It will be our first trip with The Chubs and we'll be flying. I'm super excited but also super nervous! Not only will I be taking a tiny little Chub Muffin on the plane during the peak of her fussy period, but I will also need to figure out how to discretely pump along the way. Fortunately my husband purchased a car adapter for it online so if anything, I can pump on my way there and home. There is also a list about a mile long of things SHE needs for the trip that I need to pack. This girl is already high maintenance like her mama. My husband sure is in for a fun 18 years ahead. I may not be able to post much on our trip but I'll try. If anything I'll have a long novel to write when we get back that will undoubtedly be flooded with pictures of the little Senorita. Stay tuned ...

And just because I couldn't resist, here's a picture of a dress we got for The Chubs to wear in Arizona. I can't wait to get some better pictures of her there without a spit rag behind her (and a huge saggy diaper):

No comments:

Post a Comment