Thursday, February 18, 2010

Multitasking

I think we would all agree that it's hard to do this:


If you are doing this at the same time:


(smiling, not laying buck naked in a towel)

That is why mealtime recently has not been the most productive around here. Apparently I'm the most hilarious thing that has ever walked this planet (that, or I just look funny). Either way Senorita Chub Chubs can not get through a meal without taking several brief intermissions to smile at me. She's trying to be the first baby to be able to do this and eat her lunch at the same time. So far we don't have much success in that area. Sure, her tongue continues to move in a rhythmic pattern, and milk spills all over her chin, but something tells me nothing is actually transferring to her stomach. I'm so glad I can provide dinner and a show for her each and every time.

1 comment: