Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crib Mattresses are the new Board

When Senorita Chub Chubs was a newborn, she had the most flawless, perfectly shaped head. It hadn't even suffered any trauma from coming through the canal. This was because she was so small (or because I have incredible birthing hips).


Recently she is resembling the ancient natives of the Chinook tribe:


Except, she's decided it's much more attractive on the back right side of her head. She has cleverly used the extra firm mattress in her crib to achieve this look instead of a lame board the woman is using in the picture above. That is SO prehistoric.... (insert eye roll)



Looking to the right is her favorite. In fact, even if you dangle something really exciting (like a plastic ring) to the left, she simply shifts her eyes instead of her head. She's found the loop hole. You can't outsmart The Chubs.

(Yoohoo, the camera's over HERE!)

Am I concerned about this? Not really. I mean, she's not planning on entering any beauty pageants in the near future. At least I don't think she is. I should probably ask her.



"Mother, GOSH, stop taking so many pictures of me. On second thought, shoot away! I'm having a good hair day."

No comments:

Post a Comment