Friday, March 26, 2010

Sunday Best

I love dressing up The Chub Muffin for church. Now that she's fitting into 0-3 month clothing, her wardrobe has increased to include some fun items. Namely, dresses complemented by frivolous hair accessories.


While she's looking quite stylish in her new digs, I however look more like a hobo (especially when I hover over the donuts in the hospitality area, shoving them down my throat like Homer Simpson). Throw in several days without a shower and spit stains down my shirt and pants and my look is complete. It's a good thing that when you have a baby people spend much more time focused on your little bundle than they do on you. At least someone in this family (looks like she) has it together...

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... I just got the best mental picture of you hovering over the donut table at church completely ignoring everyone else while you shove donuts down your throat. I'm sure you look as hot as you normally do and appropriately hot for church. ;-)

    ReplyDelete